Commodities Outlook 2008
No, no, 0,33%. No es el mio, es el outlook del Deutsche Bank. Miremos lo que dice:
Commodities Outlook 2008:
- We believe the commodities bull cycle will continue into 2008.
- Our Favourite Commodities Sector: We favour agriculture, in particular corn, soybeans, and cotton
- Our Biggest Non-Consensus Call: Long aluminium.
- Land and water constraints globally are occurring in an environment where the fight to feed people, cattle and cars is intensifying.
- Record low inventory-to-consumptions ratio are a feature in large parts of the complex.
- Rising agricultural imports in China as rising incomes are leading to a shift in diets towards more protein.
- Global ethanol and biodiesel production is forecast to grow rapidly over the next few years. World ethanol production continues to be concentrated in the US and Brazil.